07JUN05
The funniest thing happend to me:
I've never struggled with the question "is there a god," but I have struggle with hearing His voice. You see God has always been there. I've seen him in the lives of the people around me, but I never really understood the personal relationship that they were so happy about. But today, God is so alive in my life that it is almost scary sometimes. No, of course I'm not scared for myself, but I am scared for all the people who are living apart from him. You see to these people God isn't a reality and so they don't worry about their future after death. But me I know for sure that there is a God, I have fealt him and my heart cries out for the lost...
The funniest thing happend to me:
I've never struggled with the question "is there a god," but I have struggle with hearing His voice. You see God has always been there. I've seen him in the lives of the people around me, but I never really understood the personal relationship that they were so happy about. But today, God is so alive in my life that it is almost scary sometimes. No, of course I'm not scared for myself, but I am scared for all the people who are living apart from him. You see to these people God isn't a reality and so they don't worry about their future after death. But me I know for sure that there is a God, I have fealt him and my heart cries out for the lost...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home